A bit about me
A professional designer with over 8 years experience, I enjoy every aspect of being a graphic and web designer. I love what I do and I personally invest myself in every project I work on.
My studio is a creative environment that fuels my passion and enthusiasm. I like to create clean, fresh designs and websites and always put my client first. I use the latest web technologies and services to produce cost-effective solutions.
Ever since I was a kid growing up in Canada, I wanted to be a visual artist. During my high school years, my favorite subject was art and in the final years I enrolled in advanced placement art. At the end of each year, an independent University graded my portfolio and I achieved the highest score of five both years.
I was encouraged not to pursue art beyond high school and instead studied science in University. Unsatisfied with resulting work opportunities, I went back to school in Melbourne, Australia convinced Advanced Diplomas of Arts in Multimedia and Graphic Design were what I needed to reclaim my artistic roots and give my visual art skills a modern, digital edge. In this course I learnt everything digital including photography, video editing, 3D modeling and animation, advertising, packaging design, and design fundamentals including typography, color and design theory.
Now, I’m very happy that I turned my passion into a career and business.
Creative Director & Designer
- creative designer with diverse background in graphic/multimedia design and visual art
- broad artistic perspective resulting from extensive travel and education on three continents
- excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- highly organised and dedicated with a positive attitude
- strong technical/analytical aptitude
- born: Trieste, Italy
- favourite colour: fuschia
- pet: black labrador
- languages: English, Italian and a little French & Indian dialect
- inspiration: beautiful art & design, and fresh open spaces
- current fascination: growing all sorts of strange and wonderful plants